PAG-ibig nga naman

The Probinsyana in me went again for a Looking-for-the-building challenge at Makati.

My feet still hurt right now and I know I have to take a bath right after I finish this post. Nasagap ko na ata lahat ng alikabok sa kalsada with my city adventures earlier. I filed a vacation leave so that I could attend to the mandatory seminar PAG-ibig is conducting for housing loan applicants.

No, I am not buying a new house. I just have to apply for a housing loan. ok? =P

I was expecting that I'd be walking around the streets of Makati. I ran.
I was late, a few minutes late encountering all the obstacles a person (who is really in a hurry) can encounter. I got off the jeep at Jollibee near Carmona Exit thinking that since it is near the exit, I'd find a lot of buses going to Ayala. *WRONG*.

Bawal magsakay dito. Anlaki ng tarpaulin. oh men!
I saw a jeepney going to Alabang. I jumped in.
Hinuli ni Manong LTO. tsk. tsk.
Finally got off at Alabang. Medyo naligaw ligaw pa. Naghabol ng Bus sa gitna ng daan.
Lucky me: Hindi air conditioned. Kumusta naman ang buo buo kong buhok na humahampas sa mukha ko.

Ayala, Finally!
1:20 I arrived at The Atrium of Makati. Of course that was after a little Marathon (on my own) along the streets.

I was late, but they still let me in to the seminar room.
Actually, madami din ibang late - Filipinos, Filipinos. (haha. Don't look at me. madami po akong pinagdaanan today)

I actually learned a lot. And now I know why they are requiring this seminar. This is very useful for first time applicants. They get to know all the requirements, the whole process, the payment methods and other stuffs.

After the seminar, this whole process became really clear for me. (Nanay ko kasi, pag nageexplain puro "ano" lang nasasabi). hehehe