Run for Pasig: I thought I'd give it a try

I was never the sporty type. Really. Really. Really. A lot of my friends know that, for sure. 
But this time is different.

Being a first timer, I wasn't confident that I can finish the run. I am happy I did and it was not really that difficult. I actually enjoyed. Siguro kasi madaming tao sa paligid, all running (happily. hehe). And siguro dahil madami namang mas mabagal tumakbo compared to me, so I felt like I'm a good runner (wahahaha!). And siguro dahil na din sa reason why I am with all these people.

So here goes my 101010 Run for Pasig Experience!

people who would kill or die for the finishers' bands
sun has not yet risen. but thousands of people are already wide awake

me and the globe at MOA
MOA
finish line
my band: to die for. hahaha
I am looking forward to joining another run for a cause (whatever the cause might be).