Missin' Tagaytay

February 14
Tagaytay
and US!!!

We've always been celebrating our friendship every Valentines Day. Don't get me wrong, we're not loveless or dateless people during Valentines Day (although sometimes, some of us are.hehe). We are just good with time management. haha.

After our graduation, of course we've all been busy with our own lives and there were less gala, less chika, less kita-kita.

2010. We still go out some times (if schedules permit), but that old Valentine Celebration is different and I am missing it. How I wish things are as easy as they were before.

I miss you my friends.

there they are. Feb 2009 celebration.

a little sight seeing. Trying to memorize every single detail of the picnic grove. haha

the view

We are never hungry

stop and pose

merienda/dinner at Dencio's Tagaytay 2009
We'll go back to Tagaytay. Promise. =)